Liquid Controls positive displacement MSA is the industry standard for safe and accurate transfer of LPG and NH3 gases and liquids.
Simplicity of design and construction, together with sustained accuracy is why customers prefer Liquid Controls meters for the delivery and transfer of liquified petroleum gases throughout the world.
- Sustained Accuracy — no metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer service life.
- Meters conform to NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements.
- Wide Temperature Range — products can be metered accurately from -40°F (-40°C) to 160° F (71°C).
- Wide Viscosity Range — LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum Adaptability — right angle design with choice of stock or custom elbows/ fittings provides unequaled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- High Pressure rating — Rated to 350psi / 24 BAR.
MSA-75 meter are used in high flow LPG transfer applications Including: Propane, butane, isobutane, pentane, ethane, and refrigerants.
Flow Rate : 700 GPM (2650 LPM)
Flange Size : 4"
Flange : 300# ANSI RF flanges
Max. Pressure : 300 psi (20.7 bar, 2068 kPa)
Meter Material : Aluminium dengan Kasing Baja
Temperature : -40° to 185° F
Butuh informasi lebih lanjut?
Unduh informasi produk dibawah ini atau chat dengan tim ahli kami.
Each product has an after sales warranty and unit repairs outside of spare parts
Delivery to Jakarta and surrounding areas can be done by our logistics team. Apart from that, shipping uses an expedition service.