Liquid Controls positive displacement MA is the industry standard for safe and accurate transfer of LPG and NH3 gases and liquids.
Simplicity of design and construction, together with sustained accuracy is why customers prefer Liquid Controls meters for the delivery and transfer of liquified petroleum gases throughout the world.
- Sustained Accuracy — no metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer service life.
- Meters conform to NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements.
- Wide Temperature Range — products can be metered accurately from -40° F (-40° C) to 160° F (71°C).
- Wide Viscosity Range — LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum Adaptability — right angle design with choice of stock or custom elbows/ fittings provides unequaled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- High Pressure rating — Rated to 350psi / 24 BAR.
MA-5 meters are used in lower flow LPG applications.
Flow Rate : 60 GPM (227 LPM)
Flange Size: 1.5", 2"
Max. Pressure : 350 psi (24.1 bar, 2414 kPa)
Meter Material: Aluminum
Temperature : -40° to 160°F (-40° to 71.1°C)
Butuh informasi lebih lanjut?
Unduh informasi produk dibawah ini atau chat dengan tim ahli kami.
250mm x 219mm x 197mm
Each product has an after sales warranty and unit repairs outside of spare parts
Delivery to Jakarta and surrounding areas can be done by our logistics team. Apart from that, shipping uses an expedition service.