Liquid Controls positive displacement flow (PD) meters provide the industry's most proven record of accuracy, performance and long-term durability in the storage of processed and alternative fuels.
Simplicity of design and construction, together with low error values are the reasons why customers prefer LC flow meters as liquid transfer processes that have large liquid capacities.
- Meters conform to NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements.
- Sustained Accuracy — no metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer service life.
- Wide Temperature Range — product can be measured accurately from -40°F (-40°C) to 160°F (71°C).
- Wide Viscosity Range — LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum Adaptability — right angle design with choice of stock or custom elbows/ fittings provides unequaled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- High Pressure rating — Rated to 150psi / 10.5 BAR.
M-80 Meters for metering all classes of aviation fuels.
Flow Rate : 4″ – 600 GPM (2268 LPM), 6″ – 1000 GPM (38 LPM)
Flange Size : 4″, 6"
Max. Pressure: 275 psi (19 bar, 1900 kPa)
Meter Material: Aluminum
Temperature : -40° to 185° F
Butuh informasi lebih lanjut?
Unduh informasi produk dibawah ini atau chat dengan tim ahli kami.
724mm x 498mm x 454mm
Each product has an after sales warranty and unit repairs outside of spare parts
Delivery to Jakarta and surrounding areas can be done by our logistics team. Apart from that, shipping uses an expedition service.